Our Life on Christ

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christian Hip Hop: The Aftermath of Abortion





MUSIC MONDAYS


Whoa, where do I begin with this song. It would be so easy to judge this man when you're not standing in his shoes. Maybe if you were in his shoes you would have had the courage to make the right decision, maybe not. All I can say is that I could have bee there. My wife and I made some bad decisions when we were teenagers, those decisions could have easily made us teen parents. We actually really thought that would be our reality so we decided to plan for an abortion, man its crazy as to how good of a researcher I became during that time. Fortunately we alluded the scare but sadly we didn't learn a thing cause we continued with the sexual acts.

[smartads]

I even accompanied a friend once to the abortion clinic to have the operation. No, I wasn't the father, I was just trying to be a good friend. That experience still haunts me until this day. My advice to everyone reading is to never even consider this as an option. If this is a true story, Willie Will give you much love for the transparency and the tribute to your unborn child. This is another example of Christian hip hop enriching the lives of those emerged in it.

Purchase Albums from Willie Will here: Rhyme & Reason, Reflection and America's Most Needed

No comments:

Post a Comment